KISMIT STREET IS A FACE AND BODY PAINTING SERVICE AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T GAINED PERMISSION BEFORE BEING PAINTED, PLEASE ENSURE ALL CHILDREN ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OR HAVE THEIR CONSENT. FACE PAINTERS ARE NOT CHILD MINDERS AND ARE PAID TO PAINT FACES AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE ENSURE CHILDREN / ADULTS and PETS DO NOT TOUCH OR USE THE PAINTS OR BRUSHES.
NO EATING OR DRINKING (PLEASE ENSURE THE CLIENTS FACE / BODY IS CLEAN AND DRY)
All the face paints and glitters I use are water based and have been certified as safe to use on the skin and can be removed with soap and water. I use one sponge per child and sponges are washed on a hot wash after every event. If the face paint gets onto clothes, soak in cold water overnight in washing powder before washing normally. I use Diamond FX , Tag and Snazaroo products amongst other certified face & body paints
Due to Health & Safety rules I will not paint the face of anyone who has:
- open cuts or sores to the skin
- cold sores
- Any infectious skin disease such as chicken pox etc...
- It is the parent / party organizer or person in charge to ensure that any child with any of the above or any allergies does not have their face or skin painted.
- It is the person in charge of the booking who holds responsibility to ensure that any child and/or any child aged 3 or under has the permission to have the skin painted and inform the parents or any under 18's that a face painter is attending the event.
- If the child / or a child who is 3 or under has a wound or infection to the face, painting can be applied to a clean area of skin on the arm or the leg.
- It is the parents responsibility to control the child and their actions. Children who are under 3 or children who are having difficulty sitting still may have to be refused painting at my discretion in order to continue painting.
- I will be as careful as I possibly can when I am painting, however I accept no responsibility if the face paint is transferred onto any clothing, carpets or soft furnishings.
- Please be aware some people are highly sensitive to certain ingredients so it is at the adult / parents discretion whether the child is to be painted or not.
- If a child does not want to be painted or is distressed I will NOT paint as it is meant to be a fun activity not a punishment.
- I will try to ensure every child has their face painted within the allocated time, if the party organizer could reinforce the rules of the children are painted first and one face paint per child to ensure everyone has something painted.
- Children under 3 won't be offered to be painted with a full face paint, they will be offered a eye, cheek or arm design. This is a precaution.
- I will paint the faces of the person who wishes to have this service, I hold no responsibility for the persons decision to be painted.